juzzyroo@hotmail.com 8tracks badtv facebook formspring twitter

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello! I decided last week that maybe I want to write when I grow up. I just haven't decided yet what I would write about. My vocabulary is not that great and I tend to run my sentences together. I also feel tired and uninspired on most days. I'm not too worried, though. A lot can happen between Now and "when I grow up". Like, I could change my mind. Or, marry someone really rich. (I'm hoping it's the latter.)

Anyway. I weigh about 3 lbs more after a shower. (Based on the assumption that I washed my hair during the shower.)

Hmmmmm...... Apart from being totally lazy about updating this space and ruining my relationship with the only person I could have spent my only life with by beating his (not very high) high score on Bejeweled Blitz (I swear I was playing with both my eyes closed), December has been ridiculously amazing. In a teenage/unproductive/irresponsible way.

So far, I've passed out after mixing my alcohol, declared moral bankruptcy by flirting with club bouncers, repeatedly deceived unsuspecting cashiers at the 7- Eleven, talked and then exchanged contact details with (good looking) strangers, mistaken ZoukOut for a slumber party, and tried convincing every cab driver that it's not yet past midnight at 4 AM ("Give chance la, Uncle. Show some mercy."). I wonder if these are my "glory days" that I will tell my children about, because I've never won any trophies for sports (no athletic prowess) and I rank Top 10 (from the bottom) academically.

It's always been my belief that there is a way to be good again. (Detox diet, hang out with your parents more, rehab, watch a movie at the mall, stay home to do quizzes on Facebook.) Christmas will be here soon, which leaves me with 6 days to get my name back onto the Nice list in Santa's (but more importantly my parents') database. Or else I will be unwrapping bath towels and/or toilet paper holders again. (Sad face.)

Anyway, last night was pretty cool. We converted Keith's room into a hotbox, and everyone became seriously funny. At one point, I thought the cupboard I was leaning on was trying to eat me. Yea..... Then I had to go lie down. (Typical.)

K. Bye..... I am going to see my lovely boyfriend now. Because he is so lovely. And even though I am extremely exhausted from spending the entire day lazing in bed with him, I will now summon all my strength and energy to go see him. Because he is so lovely. And I am an amazing girlfriend.

Hopefully you will have a smooth sailing shopping experience at the mall this weekend and get your Christmas shopping out of the way. To ease your pain a bit, I have compiled a list of possible gift ideas for Justine: Book voucher, cash, cheque.

Love you all, Z. (The new X.) Feel free to steal it. (It's ok. We all know you saw it here first.)