juzzyroo@hotmail.com 8tracks badtv facebook formspring twitter

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Prozac

Hi. Reading the journal entries that I'd written a couple of years back- riddled with bad spelling and stupidities- reminded me of how inevitably, when you write something, you might later regret it. I kinda don't know what to write here anymore.. Ha ha.

Starved for entertainment and adventure, my friends and I have been visiting very sleazy bars in an effort to offset the diminishing thrill and novelty of drinking alcohol, as more of us turn 18. Last week, I got the chance to talk with a prostitute before filtering in and out of consciousness. I wish I had more to write on this, but I either only managed to say Hi or have a very bad memory. My friends and I should really reconsider getting into the habit of going to see movies instead.

Anyway, I've fallen in love (whatever that means) so many times, I'm starting to suspect that I haven't actually been falling in love at all, but merely doing something much more ordinary. I hope it's just the naivety/foolishness which comes with youth that incites me to love the next thing that will change my life, because repeatedly obsessing over the wrong people is going to be what kills me.

I begin a new term at school tomorrow. Goodnight, wish me luck!