juzzyroo@hotmail.com 8tracks badtv facebook formspring twitter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Joke

Hi. I didn't go to school yesterday because I was "too tired". Something (an excuse) I mindlessly blurt out to escape hardship/babysitting/doing whatever I don't want to. Yea yea yea, I'll get myself a new attitude over the weekend.

All of my favourite boys- boyfriend, (shit eating) ex boyfriend, skeleton boy from my closet- gathered at the bar last night for cheap beer. I don't think or know how I will ever get over the uncanny similarities (flat, excessively bitter, cloudy) that I share with cheap beer. I only wish I had noticed sooner.

Anyway, I hope I haven't become too cynical, but I refuse to take a heartbreak personally anymore. If you really think about it, we could be anywhere we wanted to and still be bruised in the same way by someone else anyhow. I just wonder sometimes (especially after being given a bruise) if I've been careful enough with who I invite into my life and if I've picked out the right people to matter.

Aside from that, I also wonder about/question the boundlessness of love and am beginning to suspect that it does have its limits. How much of yourself do you offer/sacrifice before you decide that they're not The One for you? On the contrary, how many times can you allow someone to submit themselves to you before you start to lose respect for them? I guess nobody really knows, which is why we simply (conveniently????) "accept the love we think we deserve". (Stephen Chbosky.)

I know things have been annoyingly random and/or vague on here tonight, but I can't help it because I'm thinking in incomplete sentences and no longer bother listening to new ideas. Swear I'll write normally in a couple of days. Cya.