juzzyroo@hotmail.com 8tracks badtv facebook formspring twitter

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Participation

Whassup....!

The Dynamic Duo (Sarah and I) visited the Boobie Booth at Overeasy for some cheap (free actually) thrills last night. We were both banking on her 36D breasts to get us a bottle of Belvedere to share (and then kill us), only to have our alcoholic dreams smashed into more pieces than what they were originally made up of when the judges offered them a C- cup rating instead.

To hide our disappointment, we observed 8 seconds of silence before proceeding to flirt shamelessly with the bartender. We convinced him to jack up the ratio of cranberry juice and vodka to something like 1 : 25, and ended up giving people the impression that our parents did a lousy job raising us/helplessly inebriated for the next hour or so. We also did an interview where we lied about being born in 1990 and pretty much everything else.

Unlike Sarah, I've never had anyone (besides Shaun) stare at my chest for more than 2 seconds or used my rack to get free stuff before, so the whole experience was very fresh and fascinating for me. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about society objectifying the female body, but I know I don't like it very much. Last night probably won't happen again.... (Vassup mom! Harlo dad!)

Afterward, Sarah (the cunning whore slut cunt) talked Husain into financing our transportation and then the cab driver into racing a Ferrari (effing hell????). 15 exhilarating minutes later, we were at Eugene's party struggling to sound in tune and like a band on Band Hero.

Anyway, I'll be spending the night at Crockfords Tower. I've got a butler. Fyl. (Yea!!!!!) (This is kinda awesome.)