juzzyroo@hotmail.com 8tracks badtv facebook formspring twitter

Monday, February 8, 2010

Genius

I really should be more careful because I've been losing days as if they were just buttons or paper clips. My Chinese New Year's resolution is to slow down time. Shaun turned 18 early last month and I know this might be hard for you to absorb and understand, but I've let the dust in my room accumulate on this thing that I'd meant to give him as a birthday present. Devoid of a conscience and as if vying for the Most Awful Girlfriend '10 crown, his (so- called) birthday present is missing shiny wrapping and a bow, and even has its price tag still attached. I must try harder.

Actually, whatever. There is nothing but good music and bad silence on the phone right now. I would like to end my world shortly for today with sleep. Cya