juzzyroo@hotmail.com 8tracks badtv facebook formspring twitter

Monday, November 30, 2009

I just realised that Jesus was a Capricorn. Traditionally, Capricorns are practical, prudent, ambitious, disciplined, patient, careful, humorous, and reserved. They are, however, also pessimistic, fatalistic (hahaha), miserly, and grudging. Maybe I should go back to teaching catechism to 9 year olds in church.

My parents and I are visiting KL for a few days. (My first time.) I take a longer time commuting between our home and town, than it's going to takes us to reach KL. The last time I was on an airplane, they served me cheese and Ben & Jerry's ice cream as snacks. It's a short- haul flight, so I'm probably only going to get juice this time around. Which most likely isn't "freshly squeezed" even though that's going to be what's written on the carton it's poured from. (Ugh.)

Shaun tried to talk me out of going by enticing me with freebies the other night. ("Please don't go. I'll even throw in a free mouse.") Money can't buy me love, obviously. Besides, I don't know what I'd do with 2 mouses.

My mom terrorizes my dad a lot, and sometimes they make me pick sides. (She's the matriarch, feared by all.) I usually just shrug my shoulders, because I'm uncomfortable and dislike making decisions that matter/terrified. Even more so if they're life- threatening. (My mom could start making me wash my own laundry, and my dad could stop giving me an allowance.)

Hope I get to see Eltjse and her family. Ok bye. Have a good week..