juzzyroo@hotmail.com 8tracks badtv facebook formspring twitter

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Myself,

Just because Terry Nazon's astrology website tells you that him being a Taurus and you being a Libra is a perfect match, does not mean your love life is going to be tied with a bow. Stop checking your Facebook and Twitter pages! No one's sent you a new message. Go outside and smell the flowers. Maybe also talk to a real human. It's good for you. Call me if you want the good life. Mates forever. \m/

Sincerely,
Me (You) Whatever.


On some days, I feel like ALL I have is the Internet and a pipe dream/fantasy. Yesterday was one of those days. My (stuffed) dog wouldn't give me a shred of attention and the dude I'm into TOTALLY wasn't calling me. I was left with no other option but to Google the shit out of him. (Hunter Parrish's favourite books are Maniac Magee and Holes.) I think we all have days like these, right? But they're not real. (WHY hasn't Hunter called??!)