juzzyroo@hotmail.com 8tracks badtv facebook formspring twitter

Friday, November 20, 2009

Last night was hilarious. Sarah says that we've to keep it strictly between the 2 of us or else "our reputation will be ruined". Ha ha ha. Our retarded/asshole reputation. Ruined! (Omigod, so much at stake.) Yeaaa.... I'll tell you the colour of the bra I'm wearing to make up for it? No.

Anyway, I ran into my GP tutor by the river the other night. The one who addresses his students by "GP Warriors" in his emails to us. (They now go directly to Junk Mail, because I've realised ALL his emails are instructions on how we should go about completing our assignments. Yawn.)

I was expecting to spend the night as the Minister of Safety and Security (The one who holds up your luscious locks as you are puking your brains out, the one who beats up strange men who try to touch your lady lumps/the junk in your trunk, the one who takes videos of you to post onto Youtube.com), because I was 2 hours late (I've learned from past experience that my friends wait for no one) before I even got onto the train. (When I'm "waiting for the bus", I'm really only fresh out of the shower.)

But then the boys were going through something known as "Kieran Syndrome". (Main symptom of Kieran Syndrome: Muscle paralysis which forces you to sit and sulk in a corner, acting like a wet blanket.) It's kind of like depression. But..... It's not. This happens to the boys a lot when they're not yet intoxicated. And when Kieran is around. (Ha ha ha. I'm kidding!!!! Or not.) (Ahahaha!)

Everyone called it a night after listening to some inappropriate music (Beyonce's "Irreplaceable", Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing", more songs you wouldn't play at a bar/can't dance to) and drinking a couple of jugs of something because they had interviews the next day. Sarah and I, with little/no ambitions/interviews, walked upstream (may have been downstream. I'm not sure which way the river flows.) to another bar with better and live music, where I had my first glass of Bailey's on the rocks. It was as though Christmas came early. No. Really. I usually only ever have Irish Cream liqueur in my eggnog. At Christmas in December. (It's now middle of November.)

Then we walked to another bar (because we can) while having a hardcore discussion about Gossip Girl. (Sarah likes Serena. IKR? Whaatttt?????) (But then I saw this, and was like WHAATTTTT????!) (Yea. But now I am back at being grossed out by Sarah.) We shared a drink because we're saving for a rainy day/on a really tight budget/out of cash. (Whichever you want to believe.) Also because I have an alcohol tolerance of ZERO. (I'll think you are the funniest person on Earth after 2 sips.)

Akira (2 years ago I HATED the dude. I was so dayyyum gangster/badass back then. It's a complicated/moderately funny story I'll tell you one of these days. Haha) made us a basket of wedges and let us have a mojito. He also told us to STFU without the 'TF', so basically just SU. Or, "please keep it down". I mean, this guy has tattoos on his face! (His frikken face!) Were you expecting him to say 'please'??! (Yea, kinda.) (Yea, well, he did.) Ha ha ha, whaaatttt? Why am I typing like a moron? Were Sarah and I able to SU???? Yea. For like 2 minutes.

Then we heard music from the club below, so we rode the elevator down to check it out. It happened to be a private party but we stayed to dance anyway. (Because we can.) Felt kinda out of place because while everyone was dressed in black and white (and invited), we looked like we fell right out of a rainbow (and not invited). Said hi to Mr Kupfer (major QT) before getting into a cab. (Midnight charges are ridiculous. Now I cannot afford anything.)

Ok. Time to eat my breakfast.