juzzyroo@hotmail.com 8tracks badtv facebook formspring twitter

Friday, November 20, 2009

I've had a lot of people come up to me and say "I hate you!!" for a variety of reasons.

Some reasons:

I'm the kind of person who will force you to eat frozen yogurt and sushi with me for 4 consecutive days. Con you into sharing (you pay, I eat) an ice cream sundae with me. Call you names because of your new hairstyle. (Asymmetrical is ok a half hour after you cut it, but retarded and NOT ok for the following weeks. Sorraaaye if "I can't meet for lunch, got a project to do" during my school holidays.) I'll point and laugh when you fall. (You guys have just got a bad/no sense of humour.) Copy your homework day after day. (Wholesale.) Constantly talk shit about your boyfriend cause HE SUCKS. Cock. (Whoaaa... That was totally unnecessary.) (But you're a gem and you TOTALLY deserve only the best.) The list goes on..... But my mom says I'm special on the inside. (That's how I get by.)

I'd hate me if I weren't me. No. Sometimes I hate me while I'm still me. (I mean, I'm always me.) I'll look into the mirror and hate what I see. (Me.)

But, to be anti- Justine because you weigh more than she does is ridiculous. (Ignoring the fact you're a total creep for knowing that much.) To be anti- Justine because you weigh more than she does is ridiculous AND CREEPY. (Acknowledging the fact you're a total creep for knowing that much.) I don't even think I know what my weight is. (It fluctuates.) All right. Honestly speaking, like, just in my personal opinion, to be anti- Justine is No. Wrong. Not advisable. (You're only missing out.) (Ok, I'll shut up now.)

Maybe you should have an extra helping of self esteem alongside your green eggs and ham every morning. It's at the most only 15 calories per serving, or something. Ok. That was mean and uncalled- for. You're obviously struggling with your body image and probably suffering from an eating disorder of some sort. I hope you know what this means for you. (A lot of trouble buying insurance when you grow up.)

I get it. You think big isn't beautiful. (Big houses are, though.) (Mika is retarded, right???? His music is mostly annoying and just mediocre.) I've read about how the media is getting heavier. Big beautiful women (BBW) are apparently very in nowadays. Ugly Betty was a cover girl for awhile. (A month.... 1 issue?) But magazines continue to place skinny girls on the cover, and between the covers. (Just trying to keep it real.)

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" Kate Moss, superHAWTmodel and thinspirational speaker. (Haha, I quoted Batman at my GP exam.) (One of my resolutions for next year is to be more appropriate.)

Ok. So, there's quite a bit of contradiction going on. (A distinctive feature- besides the improper quotations- of a GP essay written by Justine.) (Am I a friend of the fat lady, or am I not? My stand is unclear.) We're talking about Big as in So grossly overweight that it is unhealthy, I think? (I also tend to write my definitions in the middle or towards the end. GP essay FAIL.) Clearly, this has taught you nothing except that I'm confused and still working shit out. Ugh, you know what? Just get yourself a boyfriend. It'll take your mind off things/yourself. And maybe also stop eating fast food. Ok?

I

can't

write

another

line.

*keels over*

Be a decent weight. And don't hate me cause there's more of you and less of me. (Ahahaha!) (Bitch.) I love you.